Remote-working opportunity – Flexible deadline
Overview of CamBioScience
CamBioScience is the life sciences brand within OBRIZUM X, a division of the OBRIZUM GROUP LTD. CamBioScience is a premium global provider of education and educational technology founded in Cambridge by life science researchers from the University of Cambridge, UK. Working with world-leading experts we provide intensive training courses and conferences in a broad spectrum of emerging and established life science technologies for academic and industry professionals. In-Person courses and conferences take place in various locations around the world including the United Kingdom, Austria, South Korea, and China.
OBRIZUM GROUP LTD.
Unit 3 Duke’s Court
54-62 Newmarket Road,
Interns will be involved in self-guided training course development. Activities will include:
– Collating and arranging content for on-demand digital courses through our e-learning platform OBRIZUM®
– Writing material for the website, for marketing purposes and for social media
– Provide support with the promotion of the courses
– Designing questions for the course exams
– Hosting webinars
– Scientific background
– Highly Organised
– Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
– Excellent project management skills
– Ability to work in a team
The student will gain a greater understanding for how scientific events are be run. By the end of their internship, they will be confident with all aspects of organising a technical life-sciences course. Key skills developed include: sales, marketing, organisation, time-keeping and project management.
How to apply
The starts dates available are flexible. Each placement will be 3 months (12 weeks). There is no deadline for applications. To apply, please send a CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Until further notice, internships will take place remotely from home, with regular calls with the team.