- Analytics 1: Introduction to reproducible analyses in R -
Date: Series of on-line sessions from 15th to 20th May 2020
This course is mandatory for all White Rose BBSRC DTP students who are in Year 1 (2019 starters), including CASE and White Rose Network students.
- Adapting to patchwork routines – Wed 1 July 2020 - This session is designed to help you prepare for a different way of working.
- N8 Agrifood – Rapid Evidence Synthesis Training -
Free Rapid Evidence Synthesis Training leading to publication and policy relevant briefing
Date: 26th February 2020 in Leeds, followed by a two-day residential in March 2020.
- N8 Agrifood Doctoral Training Seminar 26 Feb 2020 in Leeds -
N8 Agrifood Doctoral Training Seminar
Date: 26th February 2020
- SysMIC Maths and Computing for Biology Researchers -
Date: This course runs twice a year, with starts in November 2019 and April 2020 (and each year).
Time: Detailed course dates, including webinars, will be provided by SysMIC
The modules cover introductory and advanced techniques in maths and computing for use in interdisciplinary bioresearch. Participants learn how to use MATLAB to model, simulate and analyse biological systems, and how to use R statistics package to analyse data.