Designed to talk about the current challenges in developing and using super-resolution microscopy with lots of time for discussion, this year the workshop will focus on the topic of labelling. Thoughts and ideas are encouraged to help define what is good/best practice around these challenging techniques, and give an insight into future potential developments.
Friday 5th July 2019 09:00 to 17:00 hours
University of Leeds
Scientific Organiser: Prof. Michelle Peckham (University of Leeds), Susan Cox (King’s College London)
- Dr Susan Cox – Light Microscopy Representative in focus Editorial Board
- Dr Sian Cully – UCL
- Dr Ian Dobbie – University of Oxford
- Ulrike Endesfelder – MPI, Marburg
- Izzy Jayasinge – University of Leeds
- Marisa Martin-Fernandez – UK Research and Innovation
- Brian Patton – University of Strathclyde
- Sebastian Van de Linde – University of Strathclyde
Mandatory or optional
This event is optional for White Rose BBSRC DTP students.
White Rose BBSRC DTP students from Sheffield and York should make their own way there and claim transport costs through their conference / training allowance.
Refreshments are provided. Give any dietary requirements when you book.
How to book
The official registration deadline has passed. However, DTP students can still book a place by contacting Jess Cole, Team Support. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 01865 254773