Another internship opportunity for you to apply for, with Proteintech – an international biotechnology company, based in their Manchester office for 12 weeks over the summer.
The internship aims to offer PhD students experience in the biotech industry with a focus on scientific communications, marketing, and events management.
• Scientific content writing –blogs, product focuses, marketing content, technical application tips
• Events – helping organise and run events for the Scientific community, including Early-Career Researcher Meetings, Post-Doc Appreciation days, Technical Webinars
• Digital marketing – working on website improvement, providing technical content for digital channels, social media content
• Market feedback – performing market research, interviewing other scientists to collect feedback on Proteintech activities
• Flexibility – freedom to use their own expertise and sphere of influence to generate content and increase awareness of Proteintech with other scientists
Download the flyer for more information:
How to apply
Deadline: 30th June 2021